MESRC have collaborated and appointed 20 hotels to provide Staycation Subsidy Scheme for staff who book their staycations between 1 May 2021 and 31 July 2021. We will be featuring 12 new hotels for staff to enjoy a different staycation experience and 8 hotels from the previous scheme due to popular demand.
Each eligible staff is only allowed to claim a one-time subsidy of $50.00 nett for their Staycation on a first-come-first served basis at any of the 20 appointed hotels. Upon reservation, please clearly indicate in your email to the hotel staff if you’ve utilised the claim before in the other appointed hotel.
Staff must book with one of the 20 appointed hotels and is amongst first 100 bookings with the appointed hotels to be eligible for this subsidy. Staycation is for new booking make with appointed hotels from 19 April 2021 and for stay from 1 May 2021 to 31 July 2021. Staff must be present with their MOE staff pass to check-in at the hotel for verification (no proxies allowed).
- From 17 May 2021, Mandarin Orchard Singapore will serve as a dedicated Stay-home Notice facility, in cooperation with the Singapore Government. In view of this arrangement, the hotel will no longer be accepting new reservations for staycations till further notice. MOE staff who have booked earlier but opt to defer their stay date after 31 July 2021 will not be eligible for the staycation subsidy.
- The Marina Bay Sands Singapore Subsidy Scheme has been fully redeemed. However, staff may still enjoy the corporate offer rates without any subsidy.
- The SingaporeRediscover vouchers will not be applicable for this subsidy scheme.
- Staff are eligible for this second round even though they have used the subsidy scheme last year (2020).
- Dorsett Hotel Singapore, Four Points by Sheraton Riverview Singapore and Park Hotel Alexandra have been removed from the list of appointed hotels. Due to unforseen circumstances, their staycation packages will no longer be available for this scheme.