MESRC have collaborated and appointed 20 hotels to provide Staycation Subsidy Scheme for staff who book their staycations between 1 May 2021 and 31 July 2021. We will be featuring 12 new hotels for staff to enjoy a different staycation experience and 8 hotels from the previous scheme due to popular demand.
Each eligible staff is only allowed to claim a one-time subsidy of $50.00 nett for their Staycation on a first-come-first served basis at any of the 20 appointed hotels. Upon reservation, please clearly indicate in your email to the hotel staff if you’ve utilised the claim before in the other appointed hotel.
Staff must book with one of the 20 appointed hotels and is amongst first 100 bookings with the appointed hotels to be eligible for this subsidy. Staycation is for new booking make with appointed hotels from 19 April 2021 and for stay from 1 May 2021 to 31 July 2021. Staff must be present with their MOE staff pass to check-in at the hotel for verification (no proxies allowed).
Latest Updates as of 2 July 2021:
- Limited slots available for bookings at The Marina Bay Sands Singapore Subsidy Scheme.
- From 23 June 2021, Mandarin Orchard Hotel will be deactivated as an SHN Hotel. Staycations will be allowed from 24 June 2021 onwards. Please note that MOE staff who booked with this hotel will enjoy the special corporate rates with the $50 subsidy till 31 July 2021 only.
- From 7 June 2021, the Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore has been appointed as SHN-Dedicated Facility and unable to accommodate leisure stays from 7 June 2021 to 31 July 2021. Please note that while the hotel dining outlets remain closed in Phase 2 (Heightened Alert), takeaway and delivery menus from Colony and the one Michelin star Summer Pavilion remain available.
- From the 24 May 2021 to 3 September 2021, JW Marriott South Beach hotel will be a Dedicated Government Facility Hotel and is only permitted to check-in guests under Stay Home Notice (SHN) and Community Isolation Facility (CIF). Staycations will not be allowed and the hotel’s signature Spa by JW will be closed. Signature restaurants Akira Back, Madame Fan and Beach Road Kitchen will remain open and operational.
- The SingaporeRediscover vouchers will not be applicable for this subsidy scheme.
- Staff are eligible for this second round even though they have used the subsidy scheme last year (2020)
- Dorsett Hotel Singapore, Four Points by Sheraton Riverview Singapore and Park Hotel Alexandra have been removed from the list of appointed hotels. Due to unforseen circumstances, their staycation packages will no longer be available for this scheme.