Registration is now closed
|How to register?||Sign up via MESRC FormSG between 2 October to 23 October 2020.
|Who can join?||All staff employed by the Ministry of Education can participate in this Steps Challenge except staff from Independent or Specialised Schools, MESRC Associate and Corporate members.
Staff should consult their doctor before participating in the Steps Challenge if they have any existing medical conditions.
|Incentives award criteria||Incentives award for participants who achieve the following no. of steps over the 100-day duration (1 November 2020 to 8 February 2021):
1 million steps: $70.00 award
700,000 steps: $50.00 award
500,000 steps: $30.00 award
- After participants have completed the online registration via FormSG, MESRC would send an email to successfully registered participants’ to download a Step Tracker (Pacer) from their mobile phone and to join ‘Sports for Life Million Steps Challenge’ platform via invitation link or QR code to complete the registration process for this Step Challenge. The Pacer App is available for free download on Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Ensure your MOE Email Address (i.e. moe.gov.sg; moe.edu.sg; schools.gov.sg) registered on yourFormSG MUST BE THE SAME as your email registered on your PACER app).
- Do not use private emails to sign up (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo Mail or Hotmail, etc.).
- DO NOT ACTIVATE Google Fit Service to track your physical activity.
- DO NOT connect with social media account (Facebook or Apple ID).
- Participants should ensure that all the information provided are accurate to avoid any delays for the processing of the incentives award.