Duration: 2 months
Due to the new COVID-19 restrictions, all corporate passes will now be limited to 2 people from 16th May 2021 to 13th June 2021.
MESRC have collaborated and appointed 20 hotels to provide Staycation Subsidy Scheme for staff who book their staycations between 1 May 2021 and 31 July 2021. We will be featuring 12 new hotels for staff to enjoy a different staycation experience and 8 hotels from the previous scheme due to popular demand.
Each eligible staff is only allowed to claim a one-time subsidy of $50.00 nett for their Staycation on a first-come-first served basis at any of the 20 appointed hotels. Upon reservation, please clearly indicate in your email to the hotel staff if you’ve utilised the claim before in the other appointed hotel.
Staff must book with one of the 20 appointed hotels and is amongst first 100 bookings with the appointed hotels to be eligible for this subsidy. Staycation is for new booking make with appointed hotels from 19 April 2021 and for stay from 1 May 2021 to 31 July 2021. Staff must be present with their MOE staff pass to check-in at the hotel for verification (no proxies allowed).
- From 17 May 2021, Mandarin Orchard Singapore will serve as a dedicated Stay-home Notice facility, in cooperation with the Singapore Government. In view of this arrangement, the hotel will no longer be accepting new reservations for staycations till further notice. MOE staff who have booked earlier but opt to defer their stay date after 31 July 2021 will not be eligible for the staycation subsidy.
- The Marina Bay Sands Singapore Subsidy Scheme has been fully redeemed. However, staff may still enjoy the corporate offer rates without any subsidy.
- The SingaporeRediscover vouchers will not be applicable for this subsidy scheme.
- Staff are eligible for this second round even though they have used the subsidy scheme last year (2020).
- Dorsett Hotel Singapore, Four Points by Sheraton Riverview Singapore and Park Hotel Alexandra have been removed from the list of appointed hotels. Due to unforseen circumstances, their staycation packages will no longer be available for this scheme.
STB has appointed the following five authorized booking partners for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers scheme:
- Changi Travel Services Pte Ltd
- GlobalTix Pte Ltd
- Klook Travel Technology Pte Ltd with UOB Travel Planners Pte Ltd (as consortium members)
- Traveloka Services Pte Ltd
- Trip.com Travel Singapore Pte Ltd
SingapoRediscovers Vouchers cannot be
All members are kindly reminded your information if they have been changed.
All MOE members must register with their moe.edu.sg, moe.gov.sg or schools.gov.sg email addresses. School based email addresses (eg. acjc.edu.sg, nyps.edu.sg) are no longer allowed. Please update your email if you are still able to. Otherwise, update us with your official MOE email address via the "Support" link.
Due to Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, displaying of NRIC number is sensitive, hence the Zoo Premium, Jurong Bird Park and Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum Corporate Passes Authorization Letter will omit the NRIC Number. Staff must ensure that the ‘Name’ used to create the MESRC Account is as in their NRIC as it would be reflected in the Authorization Letter. The name in the authorization letter should be the same as your Singapore Public Service Card with MOE logo (PS Card) which you need to present along with the signed authorization letter or pdf copy via mobile phone to gain entry to the attraction.
In case your ‘Name’ is different from the NRIC, please proceed to "My Account"->"Edit" to amend your ‘Name’ as in NRIC.” Please also update your other information such as Organisation and contact numbers.
Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum will be resuming operations for corporate members on 16 July 2020 but on a shorter week and operating hours.
Operating days: Wednesday to Sunday
Operating hours: 10AM to 6PM (last admission at 4:30PM)
Closed: Monday and Tuesday
As such, we will be re-opening reservations here on 8th July at 0000 hour.
Wildlife Reserves Singapore to resume operations for the Zoo Premium (Zoo and River Safari) for corporate members. You may now reserve at here ... Please read the instructions carefully as you will now be required to book a time slot at WRS's website after you have reserved your corporate pass on our site.
The Sports facilities at Evans Road will NOT BE OPENED during Phase 2 of post-circuit breaker period to Schools and MESRC members until further notice. We will update via announcements on our website once we receive further instructions from MOE, ActiveSG and respective attractions.
- KidZania Singapore closed permanently
- Zoo Premium closed until further notice
- Jurong Bird Park closed until further notice
- Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum closed until further notice
- Sports Facilities at Evans Road closed until further notice
We received a number of feedback that members are not able to make bookings for the facilities at MOE Evans Road based on the existing booking guidelines. In view of this, we have reviewed the booking criteria to enable more members to access the facilities. The revised booking criteria will take effect when the facilities are available for booking. The following are the revised booking criteria:
- Booking will be restricted to 1 court only for badminton for Multi-Purpose Hall (MPH) for staff / member.
- Staff/member will not be able to book for 4 Courts in the MPH except for the block booking for PS STAR Games training for volleyball and basketball.
- Each staff / member will be allowed to book a maximum of 2 hours per week (Mon to Sun) for either badminton, table tennis or tennis.
- Booking will only be available up to 4 weeks in advanced instead of 1 month plus 1 day.
Thank you for your understanding.