- Eligibility: A Corporate Member shall be a direct employees of Independent Schools, employees of the Statutory Board under MOE and employee of Organizations who are seconded to or working in MOE.
- Fee: $60.00 Per Annum
- Application: Eligible member needs to input the online form. Once done, your application will be send to MESRC for approval before you can proceed with the payment as confirmation.
- Renewal: Member who wish to renew their membership will be advised to renew one month prior to expiry date.
- Cancellation/Refund: Member must provide 30 days notice in writing for any cancellation of the membership. No refund of membership fee will be made under any circumstance once membership is approve.
- Privileges: Corporate Members shall enjoy the same Club facilities located at 21 Evans Road as the Ordinary Members. The privileges and use of the facilities are subject to the Club's Rules & Regulations. Members shall be permitted to participate in the activities and events organized by MESRC at members' rate.
- Terms: Corporate Members do not have the right to vote and to hold office. The MESRC Executive Committee shall have the right to accept or reject any application for Corporate Membership and decide on the annual subscription, the number of persons from each organization entitled to use the Club's facilities and the duration of such membership.
- MESRC Address:
Ministry of Education Sports and Recreation Club
21 Evans Road