- Eligibility: An Associate Member shall be a retiree.
- Fee: $60.00 for three years.
- Application: Eligible member needs to input the online form. Once done, your application will be send to MESRC for approval before you can proceed with the payment as confirmation.
- Renewal: Member who wish to renew their membership will be advised to renew one month prior to expiry date.
- Cancellation/Refund: Member must provide 30 days notice in writting for any cancellation of the membership. No refund of membership fee will be made under any circumstance once membership is approved.
- Privileges: Associate Members shall enjoy the same Club facilities located at 21 Evans Road as the Ordinary Members. The privileges and use of the facilities are subject to the Club's Rules & Regulations. Members shall be permitted to participate in the activities and events organised by MESRC at members' rate.
- Terms: Associate Members do not have the rights to vote and to hold office. The MESRC Executive Committee shall have the right to accept or reject any application for Associate Membership and decide on the subscription and duration of their membership.
- MESRC Address:
Ministry of Education Sports and Recreation Club
21 Evans Road