The Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum (LCKNHM) is proud to present Singapore's first and only permanent natural history exhibition. The museum is a one-stop exhibition, education and research facility servicing a multitude of biodiversity, environmental and conservation activities in Singapore and the region.
THE PUBLIC GALLERY
The museum showcases 2,000 natural history specimens in two permanent galleries. Our staff attraction is the collection of three gigantic and near-complete sauropod fossil skeletons at the Dinosaur Zone. Some of our historical specimens on display date back to the Raffles Museum which was established in 1878. In 2015, the museum salvaged a sperm whale skeleton, dubbed the 'Singapore Whale', for display.
The museum invites you to experience the amazing stories of nature in Southeast Asia. Immerse yourself in the soundscapes of bird calls and chirping frogs, wonder at the wide variety of adaptations displayed by different organisms, and explore the diversity of life on Earth. Engage your senses with our tactile exhibits which include fossils, tree slices, dinosaur femur, meteorite, and a real elephant skulls.
MESRC is a Corporate Member of the LKCNHM. LKCNHM Corporate Membership terms and conditions is indicated below:
- Each Authorization letter allows complimentary admission to LKCNHM for one MOE staff /MESRC Associate or Corporate member and up to 04 accompanying guests on the date of visit.
- Staff must show the hardcopy authorisation letter or pdf copy via mobile phone.
- Staff must be present and produce the Singapore Public Service Card with MOE logo (PS Card) along with the authorisation letter to gain admission to LKCNHM.
- The MOE staff/MESRC Associate or Corporate member can enjoy 20% discount for additional tickets purchased (maximum four tickets). 10% discount on regular priced items at the Museum Shop (excluding promotions and nett-priced items)
- Each Authorization letter can only be used ONCE on the date of visit.
- Each user are entitled to book the Corporate Pass once in 3 months subject to availability and accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Corporate membership does not include parking charges.
- Opening Hours:
- Tuesday - Sunday & Public Holiday: 10am - 7pm (Last admission 5.30pm)
- Closed on Mondays (except Public Holidays)