- As the COVID-19 situation is very fluid, it may extend into 2021, we want to encourage staff to stay healthy and active despite the challenges posed by COVID-19. Staff to take ownership of their personal health and well-being.
- MESRC will launch a fitness challenge platform, the ‘MOE Pacer Steps Challenge 2020’ to encourage MOE staff to keep fit as part of their healthy lifestyle which can also be done through home-based exercises. Staff are encouraged to participate in this challenge as it is a unique and creative way to stay healthy and active, so we don’t lose our current physical fitness levels - Move more and sit less!
- Welcome to the MOE Pacer Steps Challenge 2020! How you can build up to 10,000 steps a day. No matter what your current fitness level is, start clocking your steps today to redeem incentives rewards such as $10 HPB eVoucher and exclusive MOE OLive Run T-shirts for first 2,700 participants.
15 June 2020 to 14 August 2020 (2-months Challenge)
WHO CAN JOIN?
- All staff employed by MOE is eligible to participate in this event.
- MESRC Associate and Corporate members are not eligible to participate in this event.
- Registration is Free, however incentive rewards is limited to 4,000 participants who achieve the set criteria of 200,000 steps within the 2 months qualifying period.
- Early bird registration for first 2,700 participants will be entitled to MOE OLive Run T-shirts.
Register for this event via MESRC website at www.mesrc.net starting from Monday, 15 June 2020.
* Note: Staff should consult their doctors before participating in the Challenge if they have existing medical conditions.
- You will need to login at https://www.mesrc.net first.
- Please create your account at https://www.mesrc.net/user/register if you have not done so.
- Otherwise, request for password reset at https://www.mesrc.net/user/password
- Register for the Pacer Steps Challenge at https://www.mesrc.net/form/mesrc-steps-challenge-2020
Pacer important registration information:
Upon creating account on Pacer app, please Sign Up with Email. DO NOT connect to Facebook.
Make sure that your name and email address are the same on both website and Pacer app on smartphone.
Full Name & Email Address (i.e. moe.gov.sg; moe.edu.sg; schools.gov.sg) registered on MESRC registration portal MUST BE THE SAME registered on the Pacer Steps Tracker app for MOE Pacer Steps Challenge 2020. We want all participants to display their Full Name in their Pacer app and we do not accept private emails like gmail, yahoo mail or hotmail, etc.
Each participant is only entitled once to participate in our Challenge. DO NOT download multiple Pacer using different emails. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.